CheapCaribbean.com is an online travel agency specializing in beach vacations that was acquired by ALG in 2013. CheapCaribbean.com is an industry leader in Caribbean vacations and is expanding rapidly. Our mission is to ‘Rock the World through the Wonder of Travel’! As many fast-growing e-commerce companies, we have a fun, entrepreneurial, non-hierarchical culture, with an office that is more akin to Silicon Valley startups than Dallas corporates. At the same time, being a subsidiary of Apple Leisure Group (ALG) gives us resources that are out of reach for many smaller companies.
The ALG Vacations organization includes seven distribution brands, both established and new, that market and sell vacations through travel agents and directly to the consumer. Our senior leaders and many of our team members hail from America’s largest travel businesses, making us a great place to build your knowledge of the travel industry while getting significant ownership and breadth of responsibilities. We have a deep appreciation for analytical rigor and strategic thinking and are working to move our data-driven environment to the next level.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage Paid Search marketing across multiple brands and platforms, with direct impact on the P&L.
You will spend your time:
- Designing and implementing SEM campaigns for multiple brands
- Managing campaign performance against key performance indicators
- Working with Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, and Google Search Ads 360
- Making recommendations for Paid Search budget allocation and performance optimization
- Identifying and executing on growth opportunities
- Using Google Analytics 360 and Adobe Omniture
- Working in a collaborative team environment to consistently exceed expectations
The ideal candidate will be ready to start optimizing SEM accounts and producing results from day one.
We are looking for you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SEM with strong performance record
- Significant experience creating new campaigns, writing effective ad copy, conducting keyword research and competitor research, optimizing bids, analyzing performance and responding quickly
- Significant experience with Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Google Search Ads 360, Google Analytics 360 (certification appreciated, though not required)
- Ability to manage multiple brands and stakeholders
- Familiarity with SQL, ability to write queries and extract data from structured databases
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Analytical mindset, strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills and be able to convey SEM strategies effectively, in spoken or written form
- Familiarity with Adobe Omniture (preferred)
- SEO experience (preferred)
- Experience with landing page optimization (preferred)